A multi-platform catamaran to serve as:
- Service crew vessel;
- Multipurpose survey vessel.
This innovative and ﬂexible Multiplatform Catamaran design, allows to develop a wide range of different tasks adapting its basic conﬁguration to each speciﬁc mission proﬁle thanks to modules implementation and equipment exchange. Besides the hull forms and structure improvements, its Hybrid propulsion with modular Energy Storage solution depending on each operational proﬁle, contributes to the efﬁcient and eco-friendly operation of the boat. Therefore, Life Cycle efﬁciency (Design, Production and Operation) is ensured.
The operation cost reduction is estimated at around 27-50 %. (impact 2: reduction of costs by at least 20% compared to current practices taking the entire process including increased productivity and vessel cost into consideration.)
- The increase of the vessel operation hours is estimated at 26-50% due to the reduction of the diesel engine maintenance time.
- The emissions reduction associated to the fuel reduction and operation with the hybrid propulsion system is expected between 20 and 50%, depending from the operational profile
- The design is optimized for a cost effective small series of boats. ”. (impact 2: reduction of costs by at least 20% compared to current practices taking the entire process including increased productivity and vessel cost into consideration.)
- Advanced adoption of simulation Tools, digital as well as new technologies across Design, Production and Operation.
- Hybrid Propulsion with Energy Storage (Li Batteries) easily customizable to optimize operation and reduce OPEX as well as improving ecological footprint thanks to electric mode operation.
- It allows a wide range of effective operational profiles with reduced energy consumption and emissions.
- IoT implementation through LINCOLN Platform including edge gateways on-board IT equipment for vessels and their monitoring systems.
- Innovative Turbine Transfer System, improving Safety and Transfer Window.